Samden Lhatoo - University of Texas Houston Health Sciences Center
Held from 9:30-10:30 in the HIM_Bray Conference Room, 1st floor
Samden Lhatoo, MD, Professor and Vice Chair of Neurology at McGovern Medical School, University of Texas Houston Health Sciences Center
University of Texas Houston Health Sciences Center
Bray Conference Room, Harvard Institutes of Medicine
"Sudden Unexpected Death in Epilepsy (SUDEP) - what we know now"
- To understand the phenomenology of SUDEP
- To understand the heterogeneity of SUDEP and near-SUDEP phenomena
- To learn current understanding of SUDEP pathophysiology
To text in your attendance:
1. Register here: https://bostonchildrens.cloud-cme.com/Aph.aspx (only needs to be done once).
2. Text your assigned activity number to this phone number (617) 648-7950.
a. Longwood Neurology Grand Rounds Activity Number: 527
b. You can only record attendance 15 minutes before, during or 15 minutes after the activity time
*Paper sign in sheets are available at the front of the room for those who do not want to text in.