Nick Abend - Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Held from 9:30-10:30 in the HIM_Bray Conference Room, 1st floor
Nick Abend, MD, MSCE, Medical Director of Clinical Neurophysiology at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Bray Conference Room, Harvard Institutes of Medicine
"EEG Monitoring and Seizures in Critically Ill Children"
- Discuss the incidence of electrographic seizures in critically ill children.
- Analyze data regarding the impact of electrographic seizures on outcome.
- Discuss current practice and guidelines addressing EEG monitoring in critically ill children.
To text in your attendance:
1. Register here: https://bostonchildrens.cloud-cme.com/Aph.aspx (only needs to be done once).
2. Text your assigned activity number to this phone number (617) 648-7950.
a. Longwood Neurology Grand Rounds Activity Number: 527
b. You can only record attendance 15 minutes before, during or 15 minutes after the activity time
*Paper sign in sheets are available at the front of the room for those who do not want to text in.