Michelle Mauermann - Mayo Clinic
Held from 9:30-10:30 in the HIM_Bray Conference Room, 1st floor
Michelle Mauermann, MD, Associate Professor of Neurology, Mayo Clinic Alix School of Medicine
Bray Conference Room, Harvard Institutes of Medicine
"POEMS Syndrome – A success story among paraproteinemic neuropathies"
- Understand the complexities of determining association of monoclonal gammopathy and peripheral neuropathy
- Recognize the varied clinical presentation in POEMS syndrome and identify the tools used in evaluation
- Discuss the role of VEGF in the pathogenesis of POEMS syndrome
To text in your attendance:
1. Register here: https://bostonchildrens.cloud-cme.com/Aph.aspx (only needs to be done once).
2. Text your assigned activity number to this phone number (617) 648-7950.
a. Longwood Neurology Grand Rounds Activity Number: 527
b. You can only record attendance 15 minutes before, during or 15 minutes after the activity time
*Paper sign in sheets are available at the front of the room for those who do not want to text in.