Hooman Kamel - Weill Cornell Medicine
Held from 9:30-10:30 in the HIM_Bray Conference Room, 1st floor
Hooman Kamel, MD, Chief, Division of Neurocritical Care, Associate Professor of Neurology, Weill Cornell Medical College, Associate Professor of Neuroscience, Brain and Mind Research Institute, Weill Cornell Medical College
Weill Cornell Medical College
Bray Conference Room, Harvard Institutes of Medicine
"Atrial Cardiopathy and Cryptogenic Stroke"
1. Understand the role of atrial substrate in stroke risk.
2. Understand the prognosis of perioperative atrial fibrillation.
3. Understand the potential therapeutic implications of the concept of atrial cardiopathy
To text in your attendance:
1. Register here: https://bostonchildrens.cloud-cme.com/Aph.aspx (only needs to be done once).
2. Text your assigned activity number to this phone number (617) 648-7950.
a. Longwood Neurology Grand Rounds Activity Number: 527
b. You can only record attendance 15 minutes before, during or 15 minutes after the activity time
*Paper sign in sheets are available at the front of the room for those who do not want to text in.